Saturday, May 26, 2012

My little treasure: Ceramic Cookie Stamps

 Baking is always happier when the equipment that you use is cute, haha.

Black bear with crown pattern
 I just got these cookie stamps from my friend's shop.They 're hand made ceramic cookie stamps. I want to have all of the items that she had, but I'm not lucky enough, -*-, the one that I don't have is white bear.
They are so cute!!!
The bottom of each one is a cookie stamp (or cookie press), that will create a lovely pattern on the cookie. I still didn't have a chance to use it, but I know that even I won't use it I'm so happy to have it, hehe.
So, why don't you start looking around, there are so many little things that will be your treasure and they will make you happy too.
White rabbit with strawberry pattern

Brown rabbit with cherry pattern
My little treasure: Ceramic Cookie Stamps 

2 comments:

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...