Friday, September 30, 2016

One pan Chocolate Tart: Easy baking

 I have so many things to do everyday, well it's my habit that I don't like to stay still ^^.

 Cooking, baking, reading, playing game and etc. I'm lucky that my work doesn't require all of my time. But I think that the place that I love to spend my time most is in the kitchen. I don't know why I love to bake so much, haha, but I can spend all day baking or cooking something.
Today, I made chocolate tart, it's easy and yes, it needs only one pan! Because this tart don't has pastry base so you don't have to do anything than whisking the ingredients together. Actually you can call it's a cake or a tart (well, it's a cake batter that baked in tart pan ^^). You can make your life easier than me by place a pan over the scale and tare it and you will have less thing to wash too (and it will be real one pan tart!). I use chocolate chips for the topping but, you can go for other kinds of chocolate or dry fruits (or nuts), let your imagination goes wild, haha.
Serve it with a cup of coffee is the best afternoon treat (for me).


 One pan Chocolate Tart
Makes 20 cm tart


40g ........................... Butter (if use salted butter, you don't need to add salt)
40g ........................... Rice bran oil (or other kind of non flavour oil)
.................................. Pinch of salt
120g ......................... Granulated sugar
2 ............................... Eggs
90g ........................... Cake flour
30g ........................... Cocoa powder
30g ........................... Chocolate chips
.................................. Icing sugar for sprinkle over the tart





Preheat an oven to 180C
Brush 20 cm loose base tart pan with butter.


 Put butter and oil into a saucepan and place over low heat until the butter melt.


 Remove from the heat, pour salt and sugar into the pan, stir to combine.
Let the mixture cool before using.


 Add eggs and stir until combine.


 Put cocoa powder and flour into the pan, stir until combine.


 The mixture will be smooth.


Pour into the prepared pan.
Sprinkle with chocolate chips.
Bake for 20-25 minutes.
Let the tart cool and sprinkle with icing sugar before serving.

One pan Chocolate Tart: Easy baking

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...