Monday, September 12, 2016

Strawberry ice cream without ice cream maker

 I make ice cream often, because my family love to eat it ^^, and because of that I bought an ice cream maker, so I don't have any problem making them. 


But if you want to make it and you don't have the machine, what can you do? Yes, you still can make delicious ice cream, I will show you the way. It takes more time (but it's fun anyway, hehe), because you need to beat the ice cream batter until smooth after freezing it and you need 3-4 times to create smooth ice cream ^^. 
My first batch of the ice cream make with this method too, and after spending a lot of my time I decided to buy the machine. If you're happy with your ice cream, and make if often the ice cream maker is the right answer, haha, but if you make it only 1  to 2 times a year, I suggest this way.
You can use this method to make any ice cream recipe in my blog too.



Strawberry ice cream without ice cream maker




250g ................................. Strawberry (you can use fresh or frozen)
70g ................................... Granulated sugar
70g ................................... Sweetened condensed milk

200ml ............................... Whipping cream

 

 Put all the ingredients in a bowl of a food processor.


 Process until smooth.


 Pour into a bowl, cover with plastic wrap and freeze for 2-3 hours.


 Remove from the freezer, and beat with hand mixer until smooth.


Cover with plastic wrap and freeze for 2-3 hours.


 Remove from the freezer and beat again.


 The mixer will be smoother.


 Repeat the process until the ice cream is smooth.


 It can be 3-4 times in total.


Put the ice cream in a container and place a baking paper directly over the ice cream. Freeze until firm.

Strawberry ice cream without ice cream maker

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...